300g chicken livers
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons Robertson’s Vegetable Seasoning
2 Tablespoons garlic powder
2 Tablespoons paprika
Oil for frying
1/2 Medium onion finely chopped
1cup carrots peeled, washed and chopped into half moon slices
1 green bell pepper (we got ours from our garden)
2 tablespoon 6 gun seasoning
200ml finely chopped tomatoes in their juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 Teaspoons granulated sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and coat the livers.
2. Dust the flour off the livers and fry the livers in the oil on medium heat. Don’t throw the left over flour seasoning away.
3. Remove the livers when golden brown m and set aside.
4. In the same pan, add the onion and 6 gun sensing, carrots and green pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and water. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
6. Add the cooked livers and cook for 5 minutes with the lid on. Garnish with chilli flakes and fresh coriander.