- The Farming Cook is a business in the food and farming industry that sells and caters cooked food, and supplies uncooked farm products.
- By using The Farming Cook’s website, you agree to all the terms and conditions detailed below. Use of this website includes placing orders or any other service The Farming Cook may offer.
- No employee, sales agent or affiliate to The Farming Cook has the authority to over-rule or change any of the Terms and Conditions.
- All order will be dispatched within 2 days of receiving payment.
Signing up to this service means you not only agree to the Terms and Conditions, but also that you agree to providing the following information to us, which will be used for the service delivery of our products to you.
- Your address, including the postal code of the billing address associated with the credit card
- Your home telephone number, and an additional contact number
- Your email address so we can send important information including confirmation of order and any changes to our delivery procedure.
- You will receive notifications confirming your orders placed, please take time to double check these and contact us if anything is incorrect.
- Product Prices & Availability
- The product price quoted on the website at the time of placing your order will be the price charged to you. Excluding any inadvertent technical errors or glitches, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order.
- We have the right to change the price of any product at any time, please check before placing an order.
- It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we may need to substitute some of the meals due to menu changes, but we’ll ensure they are still from same range.
- Payment Options Accepted
- Credit Card– Payments are made through Paygate. The Farming Cook will hold the customer’s personal details, separate to the credit card details which will be held by Paygate. Paygate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Please visit http://www.paygate.co.za for more information on this service.
- EFT– Payments through electronic transfer may be accepted, please specify this option when you place your order. The Farming Cook banks through Tyme Bank, so please ensure you allow for two working days for your payment to reflect in our account. Only upon receiving proof of payment will your delivery be processed.
- The Farming Cook follow a unique, free delivery route system and although we try to accommodate special delivery requests we may not always be able to. We ask that special instructions must be reasonable and we are more than willing to try to follow these to ensure your order gets to you in the best condition.
- Time and day of special deliveries may be agreed upon by you, the customer, and us at The Farming Cook, at a time which best suits us both. You can specify a delivery time upon ordering, and we will contact you if this time is unsuitable.
- Upon failure to make delivery, the driver will attempt to contact you to make an alternative arrangement. If this fails too, your order will be returned to The Farming Cook, and delivery attempted during the next delivery in your area.
- The Farming Cook reserves the right to change the time of delivery at any stage, and will not be held liable for any deliveries that are late or are not delivered on the agreed day. In these circumstances we will try our utmost to contact you and inform you of any changes and arrange another delivery, on the contact number you have given.
- Cancelling an Order
- Orders can be cancelled up until 48 hours before the order is dispatched for delivery.
- As we are suppliers of perishable goods, we do not accept any return of unwanted goods.
- Dissatisfaction with Our Product
- If you are unhappy with any part of your product or the service that we offer, please contact us directly through our details on the Contact Us page on this website. If you would like to send any suggestions or comments on any of our meals or your ordering and delivery experience please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Farming Cook products are cooked, some frozen, some dried (such as beans from our farms) and some perishable. Please inspect your product when you receive it (before allowing it to defrost in the case where you have purchased a frozen product. The packaging inspection also applies to the cooked and dried foods). If you find the product is not up to our quality standards, or the packaging has been damaged during delivery, please contact us within one day of delivery, and we may refund or exchange the item for you. Please keep the product as you received it in your freezer/refrigerator or cupboard so we can inspect it and make improvements in the future. We will not refund or exchange an item if you have eaten it.
- It is within The Farming Cook’s discretion whether we will exchange or refund the item for you, depending on each customer’s complaint and our ability to rectify it.
- The Farming Cook has a policy of honesty and openness, and endeavour to give you the best product possible, so will always try our very best to rectify any problem and take into consideration any suggestions you offer.
- Country of Domicile
The website is governed by the laws of South Africa. The Farming Cook chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature;
Centurion | Mafikeng It is best to contact us at email@example.com
- The Farming Cook may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company Information
This website is owned and operated by OM Holdings (Pty) Ltd T/A The Farming Cook, based in South Africa.
- Contact Us
For any support please contact The Farming Cook by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Centurion | Mafikeng, South Africa