1 cup soft butter/margarine
2 Teaspoons Vanilla essence
2 1/4 cup cake flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup mixture of white and brown sugar
1/2cups of chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add the butter/margarine and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla essence. Mix.
4. Add the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and mix well.
5. Add the chocolate chips and mix fold them into the dough.
6. Line your baking pan with wax paper.
7. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough onto the baking pan.
8. Baking for 10 to 15 minutes.
9. Cool down and enjoy!
One Comment Add yours
Great recipe! The instructions are straightforward and easy to follow. These chocolate chip cookies would definitely be a hit.
Thanks for sharing.