1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 cup orinigal flavor mageu (or buttermilk)
1 cup Amasi (or buttermilk)
2 1/2 cup wholewheat cake flour
3 Teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
1. In a mixing bowl, add the oil and sugar and mix together.
2. Add the eggs, vanilla essence, mageu and milk. Mix well.
3. Add the flour, salt and baking and mix until combined.
4. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into cupcake liners.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
6. Leave to off and serve.
For the Choc Icing Drizzle:
1 1/2 tablespoon Icing (powdered) sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 tablespoon full cream milk