500ml Wholewheat cake flour
500ml Full Cream Milk
4 tablespoons Granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoons salt
Butter for cooking
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees on bake.
1. Add milk, eggs, sugar, and essence to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Place your oven proof pan in the oven to heat it up.
3. To the mixing bowl, add cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the flour gradually, mixing well to avoid lumps. You can also do this in a blender. If you have lumps, just pass the batter through a fine sieve, and you’re sorted.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and add a tablespoon of butter until it melts.
6. Add 2 full ladles of the pancake batter into the pan and put the pan in the oven.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until the pancake is a lovely golden brown and crispy around the edges.
8. Leave the pancake in the pan for a few minutes to hold the shape (if you’re serving onto a plate and not eating from the pan).
9. Remove from the pan and add your favorite toppings – fruit, ice cream, etc.