These were gone in a day! I am not a big fan of cooked fruit so this is just the right amount of cranberries for me, and these are also not as sweet as raisins so everyone in the house wa shappy with the sugar. A video is available below.
250ml Buttermilk (If you don’t have buttermilk, use 250ml full cream and 1 1/2 tablespoon of white vinegar. Let it sit for a 5 minutes before use)
80ml Vegetable Oil
375ml Wheat Bran
250ml Cake Flour
4 Tablespoon custard powder
160ml brown sugar
5ml Baking Powder
5ml bicarbonate of soda
125ml Dried Cranberries roughly chopped
Preheat your oven to 180⁰.
1. Add the milk, oil, and egg to a bowl and mix.
2. Mix the flour, salt, custard powder, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda. Add this to the milk and egg bowl.
3. Add the bran and mix well.
4. Add the cranberries and mix.
5. Add muffin liners to 12 and 6 hole muffin pans. Spoon a tablespoon in each liner.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes and enjoy.