350g chopped white Cabbage
350g sliced leek with leaves
140g finely sliced celery with leaves
170g Diced Carrots
180g finely chopped white onion
150g diced green beans
5 table spoon corn starch
1 1/2 tablespoon dried organo
1 tablespoon dried parsley
125ml Coconut oil in liquid form
200g diced bacon
200g back bacon
2,5L Hot water
5 cubes chicken stock
500ml Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, add the cabbage, leek, celery, carrots, onion, and green beans.
2. Add the cornflour to this bowl and mix everything together, coating the vegetables with the corn starch.
3. Switch the stove to medium heat and place your pot on it. Then, add the coconut oil to heat up.
3. Add the vegetables and sauté for 15 minutes.
4. Add the oregano, parsley, bacon, and cook for a further 10 minutes.
5. Add the water and chicken stock cubes. Simmer on very low heat for 15 minutes.
6. Add the coconut milk and simmer on very low heat for 10 minutes.
Serve with toasted ciabatta.