600g beef strips
1/2 Medium Red Onion finely chopped
200g Mixed Mushrooms sliced
415g Denny Stroganoff Cook-in-Sauce
500ml water or use 250ml depending on how soft you prefer your meat.
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoon cooking oil
Fresh parsley to garnish with, optional
1. Add your oil to a pan on medium heat. Add your beef strips to the pan and fry until brown. Remove the beef and set aside.
2. To the same pan, add your onion and mushrooms. Sauté for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Add the beef strips into the pan with the onions and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Reduce your heat to low. Add the Denny sauce and 125ml of water. Cook until the sauce thickens.
5. Add another 125ml of water and cook until the sauce thickens.
6. Add the 3rd 125ml of water and cook until the sauce thickens.
7. Add the last 125ml of water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, dried parsley and a pinch of freshly ground black pepper. Cook until the sauce thickens.
8. The strips should now be soft but not falling apart. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with fragrant rice.