250g White Button Mushroom, diced
60g Ref Onion, diced
120g Leek, sliced (white part of the leek)
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons oil
1 1/2 Cup Yellow Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
1 Cup Powder Parmesan Cheese
8 Large Eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Sauté leeks and red onion for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Take the pot off the heat and let these vegetables cool down while you prepare the egg and cheese mixture.
4. Pre-heat your oven to 180°. Grease your 12 hole muffin pan.
5. In a bowl, crack the eggs.
6. Add the Parmesan and Cheddar cheese.
7. Mix and add the vegetable seasoning and mix.
8. Add the vegetables and mix.
9. Use a tablespoon to put your mixture in the muffin pan. Fill to the brim.
10. Bake for 18 minutes. Leave them in the muffin pan for 5 minutes before taking them out.
11. Serve them up and enjoy.